Read & Enjoy All Type of Poetry, Stories, Text messages and much more......

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Cannot Stay Away From You ...

I went to the moon, You ran to the stars,
What is the reason, we went so far…..

Now that all things are, said & done,
U called from the star & said, “Just for fun”.

If it was for fun, then tell me dear
What is the thing you & I fear??

What bout the days, months & years,
We lived together, without any fear,
What bout the days we laughed & cried,
You even forgot, we had a “Smile!!”

So I’ll like to end this small story,
With a wish from my heart;
I wish the moon & star get together,
And hope that,”We never fell Apart!!

Always remember that….
I CannOt StAy AwAy FrOm YoU !



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Aadab Arz Hai..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena